Sunday, September 12, 2010

I little joy





To put is simply life has been good lately but I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that all 4 of us would mostly rather enjoy ourselves.

Wed Emily and I went to see my friend Angela and her 6 week old. Emily had a good time but fell in love with the purple my little pony baby baby named starsong. It was actually a really cool toy that I was willing to buy her so of course target did not have her. They did have pinky pie who is in the picture but no where near as cool as it turns out. Oh well Emily maybe someone will get you starsong for your Birthday in the mean time pinky pie is getting a good bit of love.

Thursday Emily had school and brought home this cool art.

Friday I finally made Elijah the bacon and eggs pj bottoms and yellow fleece robe that I had promised him some time ago.

Saturday we went to the zoo. It rained on and off but lots of the animals were out and active. The otters were espically cool.

No comments: