Thursday, February 12, 2009

Upon Discovering Facebook

Well I have been avoiding getting a fb account for some time now so discovering may be a strong term but I just didn't see the point. I still live close to many of the people I went to college with though not nearly all and I left High school and never really looked back. Lately though more of my friends have bugged me about joining plus I've been having a nagging desire to know what happened to a few people that I used to know and have drifted away from so I joined.

The good part is I found many though not all of the people I was wondering about and many more. I still think its a little strange though bc you just sort of pop back into these peoples lives and try to figure out who the heck they are now. Its also funny bc I've noticed that some of my friends from hs have people on their friend lists that were awful to them then. Mind you I have no idea what has transpired over the last 14 or so years but I just can't imagine even wanting to see some of these individuals online ever again. Oh well my general impression is that fb is totally weird but just a bit addictive. I'll do a real update one of these days life is marching on and all is well.

No comments: