Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MTWHFSS








I know I know but I remember this time.
M as in last Monday was Emily's first day of swim lessions. Better known as our last every set of mommy and me swim lessions. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with her but she seems to do better when she doesn't have mommy right there.

T we worked on our t shirts some more.

W Remember Reaper. Talk about a great show that didn't make it. Anyways we went to Monkey Joes which embodies one of my favorite Reaper bits. That is places that seem like hell on earth turns out they actually are. Let's just say I bet some little vessile were delivered there on Wednesday.

H Emily has been wearing her fluffies all over town lately. Here she is at the dance studio.

F We went to Marbles. I thought it was going to be about as much fun as monkey joes but it turned out to be a lot of fun.

S Emily found my old dress in the back of her closet and despite it still being too big simply had to wear it.

S July 4th here are Neil and the kids checking out the riding mowers at Home Depot. I made Elijah's shirt but Emily's dress is a Beca hand me down.

M isn't up yet and will have to be in the next batch.

No comments: