Monday, June 28, 2010

Left it for too long.









In other words we actually did take a picture every day this week but a few of the droid photos were so bad that I have substituted some from different days to help out a bit. I also think I may have an extra or two so here we go in no particular order.

Angela's shower was Sunday. I ordered these corsages from etsy and think they are super cute. Beca's didn't do super well but I'm not sure anything of this nature would have done super well on a very excited 5yo.

There is new play equipment at the school.

Rompers for the baby shower.

A mamu dress for Emily. I shortened the straps but they are still a touch long. I think next time I will just do the sleeveless version.

Glue batiking. We are still working on finishing them but its been a fun process.

I have no idea what they are doing aside from making a mess.

No comments: