Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Roundup






Its been a busy official beginning of summer but we made it through the weekend and I did finish blackout week. Technically I guess I'm still participating since I didn't grab anything black today though I did wear my gypsy skirt again today and I'm guessing most fashion bloggers don't repeat outfits so regularly.

Friday is Emily and I on the back porch. I like the outfit though both pieces are a bit fluffy so they do make me look bigger. They are both really light weight though and it is hot here.

Saturday is Emily and I at the park taken with Neil's Droid. You'll have to take my word on the outfit but the only other one was that same angle from behind and has been deleted. Gap shorts with a little washed out flower print that I just had to have and one of the tank tops I picked up that morning at $2 tank top day at old navy.

Sunday we have Emily spinning in her fluffy. I did wear a navy Loft dress all day that I adore but didn't end up taking a picture.

Today we have Emily thinking so hard that she is sticking her tongue out. I guess I need some more Elijah pictures. We'll see what the week brings.

No comments: