Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wish Lists

So I've been putting this off bc really we have all we need and Thanksgiving seems like an odd day to do it but oh well here goes just the same.

Elijah has a Hex but and Emily will be getting one from Santa so they would love the hex but habitat and tracks. They also enjoy playing Just Dance on the WI and would like Just Dance 2 or Just Dance Kids.

Elijah is also getting a DSI and would be thrilled with games for it. We've gotten Mario and Louigi and a Pokemon game but there are many out there just be a bit careful of the age. We prefer games rated E for everyone. In addition his friend Maddie is really into these things called Bayblades causing him to really want some. They look interesting I guess but we won't be getting him any bc I've already done my shopping.

Emily pretty much likes all things girly. She particularly likes My Little Pony's. She has the convertable set, the cooking one, and stuffed pinkie pie but would really like some of the others. She would also enjoy some taking care of your baby type stuff. I found a cute set with a bed, bath, and carseat that Santa will be bringing. She'd also like princess dress up stuff or dolls. Her current favorite princess is Ariel but I already ordered her the costume.

Neil seriously in some ways your guess is as good if not better then mine here. He does like warm socks a lot though. He also likes fancy coffee. He's a fan of funny cotton knit boxers as well and they have been surprisingly hard to find lately. Oh and soft flannel shirts think lumberjack/redneck flannel not Gap flannel.

Stephanie again I'll say I need nothing. Winter running gear would be nice I've ordered some but you know how I feel about laundry. I too like warm socks. I also like cardigan a lot lately as the weather here has been all over the place lately. Gift cards can be nice too specifically itunes, anthropology, or elegant stitches would be exciting.

No comments: