Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well I guess this all means summer is here.

Elijah is a Graduate. Well a preschool graduate that is but they wore caps and gowns and marched into whatever that song is. It was all really precious. They even sang songs so on a whole way more entertaining then most graduations. So I know your wondering "Did I cry?" umm no I thought about crying since this means preschool is over as I really wouldn't have minded another month or two. He has lots of camps coming but nothing much for a bit so its hard to say what our days will be like.

We went to the zoo with Angela, Steve, and Beca Sunday. Had a great time. Elijah and Beca really seem to enjoy one and other which is great since Angela and I have been friends for years. We are all zoo members so we got to walk right in while everyone else waited in line. It was also apparently random large animal sit up front day. We got to see elephants, water buffilo, and several other animals just sitting up in the front of their areas staring at us.

Hmmm what about Emily? She has discovered bubbles and getting her knees under her. Oh and she has a tooth. Well at least the start of a tooth. Oh and good little southern girl that she is we took her to the farmers market restaurant on Saturday and she tried grits and biscuits. She liked them both very much. Really though whats not to like about food drenched in butter?

Oh and last but not least the YMCA pool is back open. We all went Monday. I got nice and sunburned bc I forgot to put sunblock on myself. Elijah is thrilled by the water slide. Says its Awesome and is now wearing his yellow band always.

No comments: