Monday, February 1, 2010

silly girl + a link

Here's silly little Emily from yesterday. She made me dig her little pink car out of the snow so she could ride it down the hill. Didn't want to sled but wanted to do this. Don't worry Angela it still plays music despite having been rained and snowed on.

http://heatherross.squarespace.com/

Now for the link of sorts since I can never get them to work right. Above is the blog of my favorite fabric designer. She has more far far away fabric coming out and I want it all. It isn't out yet but seriously if you want to know what I want for my Birthday I want some of this its pricey but I love it. Wondering what I did with my last ffa well its still a work in progress but hopefully next month after stash game I will slowly and carefully get it finished.

No comments: