Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Party




Yesterday was Emily's Birthday party. We had several friends over with their kids too cook out, eat cake, and open presents. The kids all seemed to have fun, poor little Emily had fun but she was so tired by the end of the day as you can see in the top picture. She slept well last night though and is upstairs sleeping right now. Don't worry better pictures are coming. Angela brought her camera so I really didn't feel the need to worry so much about catching everything. Chrissey probably got some great pictures as well but little Alex was overwhelmed by the experience. We had as follows 3 five year olds, 2 three year olds, 2 two year olds, 1 one year old, and 1 baby plus 11 adults who will not be broken down by age.

Ok and bc I'm watching the view can I just say that I can not stand the stupid blonde girl from surviver. I've known who I was voteing for since before the primaries were over but really what exactly makes her an experert on anything and why do I have to wear a flag pin to be supporting our troups. I will grant you that Obama should just do it since apparently some people think you have to put a lapel pin on to support the armed forces (apparently not wanting them in harms way isn't supportive?) but I don't see why he or anyone should have to. Its not like we are all pledges so we should not have to wear pins we don't feel like wearing. On that same not I really think stupid blonde wants his small children to serve in Iraque I mean I'm sorry that he is the only candidate who doesn't have a child serving abroad but he is also the only candidate who doesn't have a child over 18. Who knows what great or horrid things the Obama girls will do in their lives but I really don't think we should let them enlist till they're 18 and that we shouldn't hold their lock of military experience against their father. Grrrrrrr I can't wait for the election to be over don't even get me started on political adds. Why oh why can't adults act like adults?

No comments: