Monday, December 22, 2008

Well its Smaller.

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I went to the Dr today and the kidney stone that was left after the last one got broken is smaller then it was a few months ago. His best guess is that some of it broke off and came out unnoticed. He think it should have hurt but I reminded him that I have 2 kids and my back has hurt to one degree or another for 6 years so my nothing out of the ordinary is shall we say different from other peoples. The good news is the rest of it could pass and he said while he would be willing to go ahead and break it again he would advise me not to. So I'm supposed to drink lots of water and hope and pray for the best. Sounds good to me especially since its now a size that I'm allowed to keep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like mostly positive news? I'll be praying for you!