Friday, April 10, 2009

Much more my current style.





I think I was so unsure about the watermelon stuff bc it was soooooo bright/loud. For some reason I'm finding myself drawn to more muted colors and softer prints lately. My aim here was to make Emily a smocked sundress to play in. Yes its fancy to play in I guess but its short enough for her to walk easily which was the big goal. She is going to be one well dressed little girl this summer. Many of her hand me downs are still too big so darn it all mommy will just have to make lots of clothes. I've got some more things in the works for her and the baby swap also a quilt for Elijah but I'm starting to look more seriously into opening a little Etsy shop. What do you think? I really can't decide. Selling my work would be a huge step for me. I have no idea how I would value it. Or how much time I would really want to put into selling. Plus I've got so many projects I want to try. Oh well we'll see what happens. If you have an opinion feel free to share it though.

No comments: