Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whats going on around here.

I know I know I need to get pictures uploaded but I haven't yet so I thought I'd just to a quick plain entry while Neil and Elijah are swimming and Emily is napping. Poor Emily is getting over a nasty cold/viral infection but thankfully just has a nasty cough now. She had blisters all over the inside of her mouth last weekend. Elijah is exploding with energy hence to trip to the pool. Oh and as for me I'm tired. I've been doing a lot of sewing or more getting projects put together bc my sewing board does a stash game next month where you are supposed to make things without going fabric shopping. In general I've been trying to destash lots of my sewing and crafting supplies lately simply by putting together projects with what I have and only buying what I need to finish a project. I should be tracing patterns at the moment but I'm enjoying my coffee too much so I may have to sit here and do some smocking instead. Oh well. I ramble. I'll post some new pictures soon.

No comments: